Paris Hilton Wants to Marry River Viiperi and Get Pregnant: "I Am So in Love!"

Paris Hilton Wants to Marry River Viiperi and Get Pregnant: "I Am So in Love! Paris Hilton's priorities have changed. The notorious party girl taped an episode of The Wendy Williams Show in New York City May 2, where she opened up about her expanding empire and her future plans with boyfriend River Viiperi.

"I'm staying out of trouble," said Hilton, who was jailed in 2007 for driving without a license. "I've grown up." The 32-year-old hotel heiress -- who described herself as "21 forever" -- said she "definitely" wants to settle down with her model beau, who is 11 years her junior. "I think that's every woman's dream," Hilton explained. "I think that's the meaning of life to have children and have a family one day."

Popular Posts

See Also

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...